4 star Guest House convenient for Southampton and M27
- Private balconies overlooking a large mature garden
- Breakfast Al-Fresco during the summer
- Off road parking
- Easy access to the motorway system at junction 8, M27
- WIFI throughout the house
- Close to the Hamble River
- Walking distance to Hamble Manor Country Park
- Award winning breakfast
- Room's with en-suite facilities
- 4 Star with a silver award from Visit Britain
- 4 Star 'Highly Commended' from the AA
- Colour TV's in each room
- Tea/Coffee facilities
Enjoy all the pleasure of a quality Guest House
‘Heather Gables’ is ideally situated to take full advantage of both motorway, air, rail and ‘sea’ travel and has very easy access to countryside walks and exploration.
The Hamble River, a world renowned excellence of sailing, is one mile away and has on its banks many marina’s complete with restaurants and pubs.
There is an abundance of restaurants and pubs within a few miles from ‘Heather Gables’. A list is available from the proprietor. Hamble Country Park is situated at the back of ‘Heather Gables’ and is a delightful walk from the house.
With easy access to the motorway system the New Forest, Ringwood and Bournemouth to the west are all less than an hour away. To the north is Blandford, Salisbury and Winchester and to the east Fareham, Gosport, Portsmouth and Chichester.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. Please be aware our accommodation is limited for disabled guests and we do not permit any pets or animals.